Please see below for current Employment Opportunities
CNC Machinist Setup/OperatorLeeds Precision Instruments, Inc., a manufacturer of Forensic equipment, based in Plymouth Minnesota, has an immediate opening for:
CNC Machinist Setup/OperatorEmployee will report to our Director of Production.
- Trade School Certificate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in operating CNC and manual machines
- Knowledge of Haas controls
- Ability to find and select tools required for jobs
- Experience with process inspection of parts to print specifications
- Strong understanding of CAD drawings and geometric tolerancing interpretation
- Good written and oral communication, attention to detail, and enjoys working on various small run projects
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Possesses a positive attitude & approach toward problem solving
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Familiar working with various materials, i.e: aluminum and Delrin (some steel)
- Basic experience in personal computer applications and software
- Experience working in a small manufacturing shop, a plus
Summer Hours (July – August): Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:30pm, Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Standard Hours (Sept – June): Monday - Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
*Candidate must have a willingness to work beyond a 40-hour week when business dictates.
Wages: $22-$26/hour, DOQ
Benefits package available including 401K, health insurance, accrued vacation & sick leave.
Equal Opportunity Employer