Egonomic Features of LCF3
Ergonomic design of LCF3 table and features includes:
- Reduced hand-over-wrist motion when adjusting fine-focus units
- Table allows examiner to be closer to microscope eyepieces, offering a more comfortable seated position
- Tiltable binocular head adjusts from 5°-35°
- Positionable Leeds Touch-Pad controls table height, lighting controls, and Z column position
- Versatile, motorized table with height adjustment from 26"-38"
- Optional lower height legs available to reduce table height adjustment from 24" - 34"
- Table designed with Leeds' classic "object roll-off" protection edge
- Modular design allows for ease of addition options such as right, or left, side dual-view option, a 12" or 16" shelf, a right and/or left side table extension, monitor support arm, keyboard and mouse tray, and a computer leg mount.