Introducing the Discovery-Z motorized comparison microscope, designed and built by Leeds with Zeiss optics.
The Discovery-Z features include:
- Over 900 matched magnification set points (with a 1.0x objective)
- 23mm field of view
- Real-time tactile touch stage controls (provides the feeling similar to controlling non-motorized stages)
- Large 9"x7" stages with 3-axis motion
- Direct measurement in both X and Y axis of samples on both the left and right stage
- Sychronized or independent stage control capabilities with the touch of a button
- Work station allows examiner to access freestanding stages from multiple angles and examine larger pieces of evidence
- Direct interface with the Zeiss Zen software
- Software/Hardware package allows automated control of Z-stack, stitched and panoramic images
- Optional Camera Port offering 70/30 ratio of optical split view.