Leeds Precision Instruments, Inc., a manufacturer of Forensic equipment, based in Plymouth Minnesota, has an immediate opening for a Manual Machinist, Full-time, first shift.This person will report to our Director of Forensic Products.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2+ years experience.
- Trade School Certificate/
- Experience in setting up and running Bridgeport EZ Trak (conversational programming).
- Manual mill and lathe.
- We are looking for a machinist not a machine operator.
- Strong understanding of CAD drawings and geometric tolerancing interpretation.
- Someone who is detailed oriented and enjoys working on various small run projects.
- Good mechanical aptitude, positive attitude & positive approach to problem solving
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Experience working in a small manufacturing shop, a plus
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Candidate must have a willingness to work beyond a 40 hour week when business dictates.
Wages: $20 - $22/hour, DOQ
Benefits package available including 401K, health insurance, accrued vacation & sick leave.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit Resume to: email@example.com